In today’s modern world, various streaming player brands are available in the market. Roku is the best brand that provides a cost-effective and highly efficient device. If you want to find the Roku Link Code, then you have arrived at the right place. Yes, here in this post we will help you in finding the link code from TV.
The different models of the device include Ultra, Streaming Stick, Premiere, and Roku Express. Each device has varied functionalities and easily fits in your budget.
Connect the Roku Player to your TV
- First of all, use a high-speed HDMI to connect your TV and Roku streaming player with each other.
- After that, connect the Roku device to a power socket using the USB cable or power adapter.
- If you see a red light on your device, then the USB port on your TV isn’t providing enough power supply. For this, you have to make sure that the batteries are intact in the remote control.
- In order to get the best connectivity, make sure that your device isn’t placed inside the cabinet. It supposed to be placed within the reach of your TV. Moreover, for Setting up Roku, power on your device and the TV.
- Next, set the HDMI input on your Roku player and after that, on your Roku remote select the Home button.
- Choose your preferred language and connect your device to the current and active home network.
Note: The network connection can either be wired or wireless.
- An activation code on your TV will display soon after your device to the internet.
- In case you have a Roku TV, then the instruction for activation code will appear soon after you complete the initial setup process successfully.
Roku Account Activation
- Note down the Roku Link Code correctly. If you enter an incorrect code, then it will show an error message.
- After that, you have to log into roku.com/link and fill in the Roku activation code for activation instructions.
- Next, fie entering the link code, use the option Link A Device.
- Open a web browser from a computer, smartphone, or a tablet. This process will take a little time, so please don’t lose patience and hope.
- As soon as your Roku device is activated, a serial number will appear on your account.
Link your Roku to your Account
Here, you have to make sure that you are properly logged into your Roku account. Next, click the Link a Device button from the My Account page. After that, connect your Roku to your TV and turn them on. Here, Roku will need to connect with the internet connection. It will help to walk you through on the TV screen how you want to get connected to the internet.
Now, enter your wireless code in order to use your wireless/ WiFi connection. In case you have an Ethernet port on your Roku device, then you can also use an Ethernet cable to your router for internet connection. Once your Roku is connected to the internet, it may ask you to update it with the latest version of the technology. So, you have to go ahead and update it. It will automatically get rebooted after the update is completed successfully. Once your device is rebooted, it will give you a code on Purple Screen Roku.
In this way, you can activate your Roku player using the Link code displayed on your TV. For additional support drop your queries below.