Undoubtedly WhatsApp messaging app present in everyone’s handset no matter what. However, you have some disappointments with this app. That is the way gbwhatsapp install comes in with wonderful facets you never heard of. Do you know you can maintain dual accounts via GBWhatsApp? Likewise, even more, aspects fall once after you download and installed it on your device. Take a look for the detail description of GBWhatsapp.
What is GBWhatsApp?
GBWhatsApp is on the trend among users because the whole package is stuffed with different sorts of features. Generally, in normal WhatsApp, you are allowed to send a message to a certain amount of friends unlike that you can relay message up to 600 at the same time. As like you will have tons of facets once you start to use this awesome messaging application. Comparatively, GBWhatsApp is more featured than the usual WhatsApp. By means of varied things and unbeatable aspects, GBWhatsApp set apart from various messaging apps.
When it comes to security feature GBWhatsApp has been provided with great security enhancement. Even the app renders various features than WhatsApp you never feel like using the third-party app at any instance. It doesn’t matter about the size of the file it will easily share though it’s 50 MB. Plus users always like to text with emoji more than words that’s why GBWhatsApp added even more emoji’s.
You have the best privacy on this app since it helps to hide you’re last seen, blue ticks, second tick why even when you type a message it never shows the recipient that you are typing a message. Encrypted video calling feature and you can add about status up to 255 characters without any shortage.
Steps to use GBWhatsApp on your mobile:
First of all, you have to download the APK file of the app on your handset in order to gbwhatsapp install. Once you have done with download then do the following steps,
- Install the APK of GBWhatsApp
- Go to the Phone Settings and then Security. Here check for Unknown sources and enable the option
- After the completion of the process don’t open the file
- Instead of open the WhatsApp app
- In that click on the Menu button after that tap on Settings
- Now go to Chats and then Chat Backup
- A page will open there also click on Back Up button
- Once you click it will initiate the backup process
- When you notice that the backup comes to end now head to open GBWhatsApp
- The moment you open it will show a notification there click on Agree and Continue button.
- Then tap over the “Copy WhatsApp Data” button
- Provide your phone number and then click Verify as usual
- After the verification of your phone number, the app asks you to Restore tap over it’
- In case you have huge chats then the restoration takes a while to complete
Once after it completes then you can use GBWhatsApp to chat with your friends.