|Molecular Weight||365.40 g/mol|
Region/Countries for which Data is available
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Supplier Database Availability||Yes|
|Customization Scope||Our services can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after service delivery|
Request for Real Time Amoxicillin Prices: https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/amoxicillin-price-trends/pricerequest
Amoxicillin is a penicillin antibiotic that is only effective against a limited range of organisms and works by controlling the bacteria’s growth. It is used to treat several conditions like bacterial infections, including skin, chest, dental and urinary. It is an oral prescription taken from the mouth or injection.
The leading countries producing Amoxicillin globally are China, Switzerland, Italy, India, and Belgium.
Key Details About the Amoxicillin Price Trend:
Procurement Resource does an in-depth analysis of the price trend to bring forth the monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly information on the Amoxicillin price in its latest pricing dashboard. The detailed assessment deeply explores the facts about the product, price change over the weeks, months, and years, key players, industrial uses, and drivers propelling the market and price trends.
Each price record is linked to an easy-to-use graphing device dated back to 2014, which offers a series of functionalities; customization of price currencies and units and downloading of price information as excel files that can be used offline.
The Amoxicillin price chart, pricing database, and analysis can prove valuable for the procurement managers, directors, and decision-makers to build up their strongly backed up strategic insights to attain progress and profitability in the business.
Industrial Uses Impacting Amoxicillin Price Trend:
Amoxicillin Industrial uses comprise its treatment against some bacteria-caused infections, including bronchitis, pneumonia, ear, throat, nose, skin, and urinary tract infections thus impacting its price trend.
Key Market Players:
- Sinopharm Weiqida
- Teva API
- Otto Brandes GmbH
- United Pharma Industries Co Ltd
- Indukern Chemie AG
News and Events:
- August 19, 2022- According to a study, the continued usage of amoxicillin as a primary treatment for pediatric ear infections is ideal. The antibiotic treatment failure among children was curbed by amoxicillin therapy.
- August 24, 2022 – One of the leading pharmaceutical product manufacturers, the United Laboratories International Holdings Limited, announced their unaudited interim results for six months ending June 30. Their antibiotic products sales increased by 3.2% yearly to RMB 1,166.5 million, with amoxicillin capsules generating revenue of RMB 210.0 million.
- Cefalotin Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/cefalotin-price-trends
- D Calcium Pantothenate Price Trend- https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/d-calcium-pantothenate-price-trends
- Lactoflavin Price Trend- https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/lactoflavin-price-trends
Procurement Resource offers in-depth research on product pricing and market insights for more than 500 chemicals, commodities, and utilities updated daily, weekly, monthly, and annually. It is a cost-effective, one-stop solution for all your market research requirements, irrespective of which part of the value chain you represent.
We have a team of highly experienced analysts who perform comprehensive research to deliver our clients the newest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which help in streamlining the procurement process for our clientele. Our team track the prices and production costs of a wide variety of goods and commodities, hence, providing you with the latest and consistent data.
To get real-time facts and insights to help our customers, we work with a varied range of procurement teams across industries. At Procurement Resource, we support our clients, with up-to-date and pioneering practices in the industry, to understand procurement methods, supply chain, and industry trends, so that they can build strategies to achieve maximum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada: +1-415-325-5166 | Europe & Africa: +44-702-402-5790 | APAC: +91-8586081494
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA