Let’s start with the AWS cloud engineer salary in the United States. As one of the fast-growing jobs, AWS cloud engineer jobs are highly demanded by many companies. According to Indeed.com, an average AWS cloud engineer salary is about $126,639 per year in the United States.
The hourly rate is about $61, income varies based on experience and geographical location including cities like Denver ($122,550), Houston ($130,000), or Seattle ($135,500). It is also stated that having AWS certification doesn’t affect AWS cloud engineer salaries that much since all tech experts agreed that there were more important things than certifications when asked how they decide whether a candidate was right for a position.
According to Payscale, an AWS cloud engineer’s salary starts at $93,000 and goes up to $152,000.
At the same time, there are some free AWS courses that can help you save money but gain more knowledge about AWS cloud services. With the increasing demand for using AWS in many companies all over the world nowadays, it is highly suggested for job seekers to earn any of the top AWS certifications to get an AWS job easily.
Although the AS cloud engineer salary is one of the best among tech jobs, many students still prefer getting a certification in Java or Python because they are easier to get and more popular. In this way, even if you haven’t worked on AWS before but have good programming skills in Java or Python, there are also AWS jobs that may fit you well.
Besides the AWS cloud engineer salary mentioned in this article, I would like to give more suggestions about
How to get high-paying jobs because of the increasing demand for AWS certified professionals. The AWS certification gives you a solid tech background and a strong understanding of the latest technologies. That makes AWS professionals more marketable for AWS jobs everywhere.
There are some things you should keep in mind before you start your AWS certification path.
- Choose an AWS certification that fits your experience and knowledge best, not the coolest one (AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate). You can always go for AWS architecture or any other AWS certification that is more specialized later since there are still many specializations available for AWS certifications.
- Pick a technology track either DevOps or serverless to prepare yourself for future changes in the cloud technology market.
- If possible, try to pass multiple AWS exams at once so you don’t have to pay for them several times
- As you already know, passing multiple AWS exams is money too but having extra AWS certifications means having more AWS skills. You can get advanced AWS jobs easily after you complete two or three AWS certification tasks successfully.
- AWS Training Guide can be your best reference guide for learning AWS cloud services and the most efficient way to prepare yourself for AWS certification. There are 40 AWS courses, all include the AWS certification track and a 100% AWS exam passing guarantee.
- Besides AWS training, you can also try working on real projects on AWS cloud services to have a deeper understanding of AWS technology which will also help you pass AWS exams more easily.
- Having experience in either Java or Python programming languages will provide the most efficient way for your learning path since both of them are very popular and still exist for many years, unlike other emerging technologies that may disappear within 3-5 years as we know.
- Last but not least, keep practicing your AWS skills at home or anywhere offline is really helpful since it doesn’t require an internet connection then you can practice anywhere anytime.
At last, I believe you already know how AWS cloud engineer salary is influenced by AWS certification and the AWS job market as well as good programming experience. By getting those two things together, it is not hard to get an AWS job successfully and become AWS certified professionals.
The United States is the most lucrative market for Amazon Web Services (AWS), and it is no surprise that AWS Cloud Engineers can expect to be well compensated for their work. The average salary for an AWS cloud engineer in the United States is $105,000. However, salaries can vary significantly based on location and experience level.
The average salary for an AWS cloud engineer in the united states
There is a lot of information on the average salary for an AWS cloud engineer in the United States. There are many factors that contribute to this salary including location, experience level, and company size. In this section, we will discuss the average salary for an AWS cloud engineer in the United States and how it varies depending on the state of residence and other factors.
Explore:- AWS solution architect course
The high salary for an AWS cloud engineer can be attributed to a number of things. One is that this person will have the opportunity to make more money by getting promoted over time. They will also have access to a variety of resources and tools that they can use to improve their skills and grow professionally. In addition, they will be working on some really great projects with cutting-edge technologies and making an impact with their work.