The Seattle Seahawks’ 2022 NFL season is just around the corner. Here are five things to know about their upcoming season. The Seahawks are committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for all fans at every home game.
Season ticket holders will be able to take advantage of exclusive benefits, including access to preferred seating and parking, discounts on Tix2games, invitations to special events, and much more. You can find cheap Seahawks tickets if you know where to look. So, Just because tickets are in high demand doesn’t mean they have to be expensive. If you know where to look, you can find some great deals on Tix2games .
After finishing the 2021 regular season with a 12-4 record, the Seahawks are slated to play some tough opponents in 2022. So, Here’s a look at five things to know about their schedule:
- The Seahawks will open the season against the Green Bay Packers on September 11.
- They’ll play the Los Angeles Rams twice, once at home and once away.
- Seattle will also face the San Francisco 49ers twice, once at home and once away.
- The Seahawks will take on the Arizona Cardinals twice, once at home and once away.
- Seattle will close out the regular season with a home game against the Dallas Cowboys on December 31.
The Seahawks have a few needs to address this offseason, but with 22 of their free agents and only around $18 million in salary-cap space, they don’t have a lot of room to work with. So, Here’s a look at five things to know about their roster heading into the 2022 season:
- The Seahawks have a few needs to address this offseason, but with 22 of their free agents and only around $18 million in salary-cap space, they don’t have a lot of room to work with.
- The Seahawks have some key free agents they need to re-sign, including linebacker K.J. Wright, defensive end Frank Clark and receiver Doug Baldwin.
- The Seahawks have a lot of young talent on their roster, including quarterback Russell Wilson, running back Chris Carson, and receiver Tyler Lockett.
- The Seahawks have one of the best home-field advantages in the NFL, thanks to the 12th man.
- The Seahawks have some formidable rivals in the NFC West, including the 49ers, Rams, and Cardinals.
The Seahawks made a few changes to their coaching staff this offseason, the most notable of which was the firing of offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer. So, Seattle also lost defensive backs coach Marquand Manuel, who took a job with the Atlanta Falcons.
The Seahawks replaced Schottenheimer with Shane Waldron, who most recently was the Los Angeles Rams’ passing game coordinator. Seattle also hired Andy Dickerson as their new defensive backs coach.
Here are things to know about the Seahawks’ coaching staff heading into the 2022 season:
- Waldron is a well-respected offensive mind and should be a good fit for Seattle’s offense.
- Dickerson is a very experienced coach and should be able to help Seattle’s young defensive backs develop.
- The Seahawks have a lot of experience on their coaching staff, which should be helpful as they try to rebound from a disappointing 2021 season. 4. The Seahawks’ coaching staff has a good mix of old and new, which should help the team adapt to any changes in the NFL landscape. 5. The Seahawks are fortunate to have a very talented and experienced coaching staff. Therefore, They should be able to compete for a playoff spot in 2022.
Seattle Seahawks Season Tickets
The Seattle Seahawks are among the most popular teams in the NFL, and their fans are some of the most passionate in the league. So, If you’re looking to get your hands on Seahawks season tickets for the 2022 season, you should know a few things.
- The Seahawks play their home games at CenturyLink Field, located in downtown Seattle’s heart. The stadium seats about 68,000 fans, but it can accommodate up to 72,000 for special events.
- The Seahawks have a waiting list for cheap Seahawks tickets that currently has about 80,000 names on it. So, your chances of getting tickets are slim if you’re not already on the list.
- The Seahawks offer a few different ticket packages for their fans. The cheapest package starts at about $55 per seat, but it goes up to about $4,00 for the best seats in the house.
- The Seahawks have one of the most passionate fan bases in the NFL, and they’re known for being some of the loudest fans in the league. So, if you’re looking for a unique game day experience, Seahawks games are worth checking out.
- If you’re looking for cheap Seahawks tickets, your best bet is to look for resale tickets on sites like Tix2games.com. Resale tickets are often significantly cheaper than face value, so you can save a lot of money if you’re patient and do your research. The Seahawks have a great home-field advantage. If you’re lucky enough to get tickets to a Seahawks home game, you’ll be in for a treat. So, CenturyLink Field is one of the loudest stadiums in the NFL, and the Seahawks have a great home-field advantage.
The Seahawks have been relatively quiet this offseason, but they’ve made a few moves that could impact their 2022 season. Here are five things to know about the Seahawks’ offseason:
- The Seahawks added depth at wide receiver with the signing of Phillip Dorsett. Therefore, Dorsett should provide an excellent complement to Tyler Lockett and DK Metcalf.
- The Seahawks made a couple of key additions to their offensive line, signing guard Gabe Jackson and tackle Cedric Ogbuehi. Moreover, Jackson and Ogbuehi should help solidify the Seahawks’ offensive line.
- The Seahawks made a big splash on defense with the signing of free agent defensive end Ezekiel Ansah. So, Ansah is a significant, physical presence who will help the Seahawks’ pass rush.
- The Seahawks made minor changes to their coaching staff, hiring Brian Schottenheimer as offensive coordinator and Ken Norton Jr. as defensive coordinator. So, Schottenheimer and Norton have a history of success in the NFL, and they should be able to help the Seahawks coaching staff.
- The Seahawks are scheduled to play the Packers in the NFC Championship game next season. The Seahawks will need to be at their best to beat the Packers, but they have the talent to do it.