Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in fast-developing economies like India face complex challenges such as compressed product development cycles, cutthroat domestic and international competition, economic changes, rapidly evolving customer demands and volatile financial markets. All these increase the pressure on SMEs to introduce effective and competitive capabilities to survive and succeed with ERP.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is often considered as one of the solutions that helps ease the pressure of SMEs. As an ERP system integrates business functions, it provides for better visibility of the overall processes. There is a complete discipline in the way of doing business. So, SMEs nowadays can enhance their productivity and efficiency by adopting an appropriate ERP system.
ERP is specifically designed to cater to the needs of SMEs and accommodate their future expansion plans. Here are some of the benefits of ERP for SMEs:
- Affordable and accessible: On-cloud ERP allow SMEs to operate at a reduced overall cost.
- Cost-effective hardware and software: With ERP technology, the costs of both hardware (servers, cables, switches) and software (databases) have decreased.
Though the ERP market is growing and many Indian SMEs have started implementing ERP software, there needs to be more awareness on how to adopt ERP right. SMEs need to be more ‘ERP aware’. They need to understand the pros and cons of ERP and how to leverage ERP systems to their fullest.
Since the financial resources of SMEs are limited, the cost of the ERP system needs to be evaluated. SMEs on their part need to carefully evaluate their current IT systems and document their shortcomings while creating a wish list of what they want to achieve. Also, among so many ERP systems available, which one is apt for your organization?
The Ultimate ERP for SMEs in India
SAP Business One Mumbai, SAP Business One Pune and SAP Business One Bangalore
In India, SMEs are the backbone of the economy and are today faced with tremendous global competition. Hence, it becomes imperative for them to look for means of responding to the dynamic markets. SAP Business One systems have become the most common digital strategy for most large companies. SMEs too are moving towards the widely accepted ERP system – SAP Business One.
Industry leaders and SMEs in major cities like Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore are implementing the business management solution to automate their functions and focus on their core business. With SAP Business One, you can leave all the data reporting, analytics, prediction, sales, CRM, financials, accounting and more to the smart software. More reasons why SAP Business One is the choice of local SMEs in India:
- It can handle operations of all businesses- no matter the niche or industry
- Its features can be customized as per the unique business requirements.
- SAP Business One Cloud helps future-proof SMEs by providing next-gen digital solutions
- It reduces the administration, IT and operational expenses in the long run as it uses real-time information to generate business reports
- It facilitates business decision making
- This allows users to view shared data in one place – without having to depend on manual records
- ERP improves data security, protection and quality
- It offers the opportunity to expand your business and can accommodate all functions
Remember, the company’s that survive and thrive are the ones that have the ability to take risks and respond to changing situations. SAP ERP can bring a variety of changes in any business, hence the successful implementation of SAP Business One is necessary in 2022 (or all would be lost effort and nothing more!)
SAP Business One: The Perfect ERP for SMEs
Small businesses on the fast track of growth need the best software to keep the momentum going. Many SMEs have turned to SAP Business One and discovered an incredibly efficient system to manage their business functions better. If you have made up your mind, all you have to do is choose one of the best SAP Business One partners in India to help you integrate this powerful ERP platform into your business processes.
Deal With The Changing Demands of Your Growing Business
SAP Business One solution offers a highly configurable solution designed to integrate all aspects of your business entirely. It puts you in charge of critical areas, helping you manage them better. As your business continues to grow, your SAP Business One provider will help you adapt and customize the ERP to meet the changing demands of your business.
SAP Business One partners in India unanimously acknowledge it is the most trusted ERP solution for SMEs. SAP Business One solution has helped businesses explore new possibilities to drive growth and scale new heights of success.
According to the leading SAP Business One partners in India, the world’s number one software offers a simple and proven way of enhancing efficiency, improving performance, and scaling up operations.
Factors influencing ERP costs
It is not enough to price up the ERP software by contacting a services company. You must estimate the Total Cost of Ownership for the chosen business one solution.
This service cost depends on five factors:
- Type of deployment: SaaS deployment is the most intelligent choice for small & micro businesses and startups. SaaS deployment offers a minimum initial outlay, unlike on-premise solutions. One of the major advantages of a SaaS solution is that it provides per-user-based payment. Installation cost will be small.
- User-based payments: The cloud software offers their users to expand the user base when needed. The payments are also depending on the number of users handling the software. Startups can sync their activities with the per-user payment system.
- Features and modules: The SAP business one services will let you choose the features and modules. MSMEs need not worry about the unnecessary payments they need to make for the functionalities not required. Customer relationship management (CRM), business intelligence (BI), etc.
- Customization facilities: MSMEs and startups need not spend extra on enterprise apps and proprietary systems. They can shortlist the ERP solutions offering pick-and-mix packages or stick with the program that handles everyday business processes.
- Training costs: ERP training is one of the most crucial aspects for an MSME when it is switching to ERP software. Bigger businesses need not worry about the costs needed to train the user groups. The ERP services company offers training programs.